Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Results

So the ultrasound results were less than desirable. They would like to see the follicles at 20 mm and my largest ones are at 13 mm. It is not horrible news as they could still grow before I ovulate but it was disappointing. I’ll do a blood test on day 21 to check my progesterone level along with at home ovulation tests. If this cycle does not result in a pregnancy we will probably reevaluate my tests and up the hormones. I think the effect of the test results were exacerbated by my physical exhaustion lately. My body has been sore and I woke up with a horrible headache today, making it difficult to do anything. I’m trying to be optimistic and think that it is my body making eggs, but it is hard to be when I am missing school and life in general. I need to push through these last few weeks of school (which are always the hardest) and try not to worry about the things I cannot control. Easier said than done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment