Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More meds

       Very short update on what is going on. Monday was ultrasound number two for this cycle and it show a little bit of growth on the right side follicles. Since the ultrasound did not show the preferred development we increased my hMG dosage to one and half. Then, Tuesday was a blood draw to check my estradiol levels. It looks like things still aren’t exactly where we would like them to be so that means more shots. We are going to keep up with the larger dose until Friday and check again with an ultrasound and blood draw.
       I have really felt like my life revolves around infertility this week. Waiting day to day for results is nerve racking, I feel like I have to be connected to my phone all day for a three minute call that dictates my treatment. The actual shots don’t bother me much anymore, although I am not sure I will ever get use to the burning sensation of the meds. My thighs do have large matching bruises, a small price to pay if this actually works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment